2018 FITNESS EXPO INFORMATION
Saturday, March 17, 2018 10am – 3pm
Dow Bay Area Family YMCA
225 Washington Avenue Bay City MI 48708
The 12th annual BARC Fitness Expo takes place at the Dow Bay Area YMCA on Saturday, March 17th from 10AM-3PM. Businesses and Organizations wishing to reserve a booth must complete and submit the online form below. PayPal payment or Non-refundable payment by check must be received by February 1st, 2018. Insurance certificates may be emailed to email@example.com or can be sent to the B.A.R.C address at the bottom of this page.
Terms of Contract for Exhibit Space: Please read carefully. All exhibitors, including personnel that staff booths, are responsible for the material in this contract.
1. CONTRACT: This contract for space, the assignment of space and full payment of booth sponsorship fees together constitute the entire contract for the right to use space. $160 DEPOSIT FOR THE SPACE IS REQUIRED BY February 1, 2018. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE MADE FOR ANY REASON.
2. ACCEPTANCE: An authorized signature on the official Expo contract form indicates the vendor has read, understands and agrees to abide by all the rules, regulations and restrictions outlined in the contract.
3. BOOTH ASSIGNMENT: Booth assignments will be made on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to change at the discretion of the Expo Management.
4. USE OF SPACE:
a) All displays, interviews, and distribution of literature or product samples must take place inside the booth space. All aisles must be kept clear.
b) No exhibitor shall assign, sublet or share the space allotted without the knowledge and consent of Expo Management.
c) All booths shall be staffed by at least one person at all times during the Expo.
5. CARE OF BUILDING AND SPACE: Exhibitors shall not deface or damage art work, walls, floors or booth components. Where such damage occurs, the exhibitor is liable to the owner of the property for such damage.
YOU MAY NOT TAPE ANYTHING TO THE FLOOR. YOU WILL NOT HAVE ACCESS TO ELECTRICAL UNLESS YOU ADD THAT TO YOUR RENTAL FEE.
6. LIABILITY: The Expo Management, Sponsor, Landlord and their officials and staff members disclaim all liability for damages or losses caused any exhibitor by fire, water, flood, windstorm, rodents, utility failure, acts of vandalism, strikes, civil disorder, theft or criminal acts. Exhibitor herby waives any right and all claims for damages against Expo Management. EXHIBITORS MUST CARRY THEIR OWN LIABILITY INSURANCE.
7. MOVE-IN/MOVE-OUT DATES/TIMES:
a) Move-in will be allowed Friday March 16, 2018 from 4pm—8pm. Saturday move in must be requested in advance. YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN CART/DOLLY TO MOVE YOUR PROPERTY. ALL BOOTHS MUST BE SET-UP AND STAFFED BY 10am on Saturday March 17, 2018. Exhibitors not checked-in and set-up by 10am will forfeit their space. Space may be reassigned or used by Expo Management, without refund.
b) Move-out: No exhibitor shall begin breakdown of a booth until after the Expo floor has been cleared and the Expo officially closes at 3:00 pm on Saturday, March 17, 2018. All materials left after 5 pm will be discarded.
8. SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
a) Fire Prevention: All booth decorations must be flameproof and all hangings must clear the floor. Electrical wiring must conform with national electrical codes and local ordinances. No heating sources or open flames are allowed.
b) Cleanliness: All exhibitors shall keep their booths clean and orderly at all times. Trash must be placed in receptacles located on exhibit floor. Exhibitor shall allow sufficient space within their booth space for visitors to move freely.
9. EXHIBITOR INSURANCE COVERAGE: Exhibitors must carry their own Liability Insurance Coverage to cover the period of the Expo. Commercial General Liability (CGL) $1,000,000 each occurrence, Automobile Liability $1,000,000 combined single limit, Worker’s Compensation, Employers Liability and Disability Benefits as required by Michigan Laws.
BARC and any of its sponsors and or associates, staff, and volunteers will not be held responsible for any loss, theft or damage incurred as a result of participation in the BARC Fitness Expo.
10. INTERPRETATION AND AMENDMENTS: Expo Management shall have the full power to interpret and enforce all rules contained herein, and the power to make amendments thereto, and to enact such further rules and regulations as shall be considered necessary for the proper conduct of the B.A.R.C. Fitness Expo 2018.
This form serves as your contract for exhibit space at the B.A.R.C. Fitness Expo 2018 in conjunction with the St. Patrick’s Day Races in Bay City, Michigan. This signed contract, an insurance certificate and booth payment are required and non-refundable. Show management and design is provided by: Bay Area Runner’s Club Board of Directors & Exhibition Services. This agreement is between the BARC Board of Director’s and:
I hereby agree and will comply with rules and regulations stated on the rules and regulations page of documents received in expo packet. By submitting the form above, I release all liabilities associated or incurred because of my participation in the BARC Fitness Expo. I release BARC, their Sponsors and affiliates, volunteers, and staff of any responsibility resulting from my participation in the BARC Fitness Expo.
Add up booth and options and make payment by logging into PayPal and sending payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment may also be made by sending a check using the instructions further below. Questions about the expo for vendor can be directed to John Shankool at (989) 280-2242 or by emailing email@example.com.
OR - Send Payment and Insurance Certificate NO LATER THAN FEBRUARY 1, 2018 to:
BARC - Attention Expo
P.O. Box 634
Bay City, MI 48707